Monday, May 16, 2011

New Kitchen Addition

You've seen my kitchen and what little space there is.  There really isn't much more I can fit in there.  My home baking repertoire is limited by space and equipment... and I really miss my Kitchen aid.  With all this in mind, I struggled for a bit on deciding if I could live without full size stand mixer for a while longer, or if I could squeeze it into a corner somewhere....


And then I found this on French ebay:

Now that I've gone so long without one, I have to think a bit about what I want to make first.  Romain has already requested Chocolate cake, he might just get it.  And don't worry I found space for it in the hall closet for when it is not in use.  More desserts to come!

Now if I could just figure out how to have a bigger oven......

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yayyyy!!!!!! I have no idea how you went without one for so long! So so happy for you!

Unknown said...

A GOOD oven should have a room of its own =) Baby steps, first the mixer then the..... prof. kitchen!