Friday, May 15, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Rosemary and Carmelized Onion Foccacia

I'm going to tell you something shocking. I don't post all the photos I take, and I don't share everything thing I do pastry wise. Are you surprised? It's really difficult for me to keep up with school, work, friends, searching for more work and well life in general. I want to be able to share more of my photos so that is why I added my portfolio to the sidebar. If you ever seen anything in there and you want to know what it is, just send me an email at jennilovesfood@gmail.com and I'll let you know.

This week in school we made more bread. On Tuesday we made our own bread recipes using baking percentages. I made a Foccacia with roasted garlic, sundried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Along with bread I made some cheese crackers and Lavosh. Thankfully classes were not very stressful this week because I was exhausted from making 400 cookies on Monday for a catering job.

So time to play some catch up here with a few photos of cakes from the European Classics class that I did not get around to posting but really wanted to share.

Black Forest Cake

The Alhambra

1 comment:

Nimgimli said...

I had some of your bread for breakfast this morning. Delicious!!!

Was great seeing you!