Saturday, May 24, 2008

Please, no drooling......


















It's finally Friday and a 3 day weekend. I've been day-dreaming all week about makings these since I discovered what Pate Choux was and what you can make with it. CREAM PUFFS! I'm quite pleased with my first attempt. I've eaten 3 already; thank goodness I made them on the small side. (Hint, I added french vanilla Kahlua to the whipped cream for the filling) I'm finally also figuring out how to use the fine focus on my digital camera.....so objects may appear larger than they really are. And please try not to lick the screen.

More updates on the garden soon.

2 comments:

Bettie OffDead said...

mine all mine!!!!

Bettie OffDead said...

i feel the need to comment again on these due to their arrival at my birthday party...they are as good as they look!!!yumm yumm yummy!!!